Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Our Big Move!

It has been a crazy few weeks for the Baker family! The end of the school year is always a busy time, but between my new job and moving into a new house, it has been extremely hectic. We started off by packing up and moving my entire classroom from my old school to the garage in our new house (we will move everything to my new school in August). Over the last eight years of teaching I have accumulated a lot and we had to make multiple trips in order to get it all. Once we finally got that job finished, we began packing up our townhome. The movers came the second week in June and after a lot of unpacking and organizing, we are finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. We still have a long ways to go, but after the long moving process, we are really enjoying our new home!

Here are some pictures of the outside of the house. I will post pics of the inside once it is decorated! ;)

1 comment: