Thursday, April 29, 2010

April

April has been a busy month for us! We started out the month by celebrating Easter with both of our families. We had dinner Saturday night with Jason's mom and Dana, brunch on Sunday morning with my family, and dinner Sunday night with Jason's dad and Sheila. It was a wonderful Easter weekend!
.
The next weekend, we drove to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area for my cousin's wedding. Friday night, we started off in Denton where we had dinner and spent the night with my good friend Amy and her husband Josh. The next day, we drove to Dallas to visit Jason's friend John and see his new house. That evening, we drove to Ft. Worth where we met my parents and my brother for my cousin's wedding at the botanical gardens. After the wedding we went out in downtown Ft. Worth with my brother and cousins.

After the wedding with my brother, my cousins Kevin and Kelly and Kelly's girlfriend.

The following Saturday, we were invited to two parties: an afternoon crawfish boil hosted by our friend Roger and a suprise birthday party for our friend Brent. We had a lot of fun enjoying the perfect Spring weather with friends!

Finally, last weekend we had a baby shower for Meredith, one of Jason's good friends from college who is expecting a baby girl in June. While the girls were at the shower, Meredith's husband Ron had a crawfish boil at his house for all of the guys. After the shower, the girls joined the guys at Ron and Meredith's house where we hung out and enjoyed tons of delicious crawfish and shrimp.

Although it has been busy, April has been a really great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment